Blogger Layouts

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Can we just kill all mosquitoes?

Really...what purpose do they have in life? Annoying little shits. I seriously have about 6 bites on one leg...is that necessary?

Anyway, that was my rant...I just opened my window and it smells like spam? Ew? It's making me nauseous.

I just got done with some psychology homework that I waited until today to do and it's due tomorrow, which is fine, cause it's done and really shouldn't have taken half the day that it did to do...but yeah, anyway...not much is really up...next week is the Salsa Mambo club's halloween party at school and I'm looking forward to it, it should be fun.

I met a cute french kid, and he has a little accent, the end. =]

I just thought I should post something considering I haven't written in a few days.
Funny thing, for my second paper in Web Discourse we either have to write a 5-7 page paper or blog about a topic that's important to us...or that's not...really it doesn't matter what we blog about, just an issue...we can either be real about it or pretend, which should be interesting. I'll probably blog, seems a little easier, then there's a 2 page paper explaining why we chose what we did and blah blah blah...anyway I've gotta run to the store then come back and scratch my mosquitoe bitten leg off.
Ciao...or au revoir rather <3.

0 comments: