Blogger Layouts

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm looking for someone, but not just anybody...

I thought that line was appropriate.
I think people, I'm not gonna even say guys, people need to reevaluate themselves, because seriously....what the fuck? I'm not gonna even rant in this posting, I'm just simply gonna say...stop being pathetic. I'm definitely not trying to be cocky or anything like that, but I'm starting to see that I'm just too good for some people...they really don't even know who I am and don't even try to find out.

Anyway, I would say TGIF, but it's Saturday. I should've posted yesterday but I didn't so...thank god it's the weekend. I just want this next week of school to go buy quickly so I can party at the halloween party on Friday. Excited that it's in the Great Hall because I absolutely loveeee that place and I'll get to enjoy it with the crazy kids at my school, Tina, Mike, Ebony, Jazmin and Leonard. Such a gorgeous hall. Should be some fun.

Um let's see what's up this weekend, nothing really...was supposed to get my new door but idk if that's happening this weekend, lame.

Good note, I'm going to hang out tonight with some real friends of mine whom I've missed dearly.


Who remembers the movie On The Line with Lance Bass and Joey Fatone? So cheesy, but I guess it was cute, I just watched it and I remembered this song I loved from when it came out...have a listen.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Kimberley Delossantos I was browsing internet and found your blog. The author did a great job. I will subscribe to your RSS feeds. Thank you for your contribution. I am a web designer myself. And here some examples of the websites that I designed for cash advance payday advance company.