Blogger Layouts

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm hooked on you, baby can't you see? ...hahaha...

So, last night was the Raposo show at Blaggard's Pub. Good stuff, the show was really good, the crowd was awesome, drinks were flowing and yeah it was def a success. Kudos to Raposo. It was such a random night. Joey Page a singer from Florida was there which was cool, he's such a chill kid. Adorable too, might I add. The most random thing ever, Matt Ballinger came haha, for some reason I thought this was so funny. It was all good though, he's a chill kid too. It was rather ironic because just yesterday morning I was going through my iTunes and I scrolled passed the Dream Street songs and I was like "Matt's the only one I haven't met." and there we go. However, I have not been able to get a picture with Mr. McCartney, little fucker. =] jk. Anyway, yeah it was just a really random yet, fun night.

Let's see, uhm, I got a B- on my Psych paper, which I'm accepting because that paper was ridiculous, well the math part was, that's probably what screwed me up. I'd say I'm doing pretty well in that class so I'm glad. I have another paper due on 27th of this month that I'm not looking forward to starting anytime soon. I have a Computer Literacy Autobiography for the second part of my English class, stupid, I swear. This should be easy though, definitely easier than the Literacy Autobiography, like I really remember how I learned to read and write...please. I should probably make an appointment at the writing center to go over my paper for the first part of the English class, since it's mandatory? I don't know. Blah I feel like I have so much work I'm forgetting about...I have to go over each class' syllabus. And blahhh that I have a World Humanities midterm soon...fuck my life...that class is so bogus.

For anyone struggling with weight issues, like you think you're too fat, no not the skinny girls who think they're fat...I mean the thick girls who don't feel comfortable in their bodies. I can relate, but you should check out the book Good In Bed by Jennifer Weiner. Good stuff.

Considering the title of this blog and in the spirits of last night's company, here's a blast from the past.

0 comments: