Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My hair smells like vanilla?

Yeah I don't know...anyway...I have a coldddddd. Go figure, the day I only wear a shortsleeve jacket with a cami underneath it's like the coldest day of the week. I just looked up how to get rid of a stuffed nose and there was this like chinese pressurepuncture thing and I did it and it actually did relieve my stuffed nose for a bit...it was interesting. Let's see let's see, what's new with me. Took my first psychology test on Friday and I got a 94, I think that's pretty badass. Didn't have school last Monday or Wednesday, that was sweet. Don't have school this Wednesday, thank you Jewish holidays. I don't have class on Monday because of Columbus Day...half yay Columbus and half fuck you Columbus, or no not even, fuck you City College...or CUNY? I don't know but Monday we don't have class, BUT Tuesday, when I usually don't have class, there's a Monday schedule, MEANING I'll have two long days from 12:30-9:15 back to back Tuesday and Wednesday, so that's pretty lame. What can you do? Nothing, but curse CUNY. Uhm, they should probably give us the exact date of which the seminars start, because I've gone there about twice and the teacher hasn't shown up and I rather not waste my life going this Friday and they still don't show up. There is a cute kid in my seminar class though, he's fun to look at. It's supposed to be a 7 week thing, once a week apparently starting in October and ending in December...so my guess is, it either starts the third of fourth week of October...I have no clue, but they're not very helpful. Um this friday, I have my Psychology recitation class, then I'll probably be at the WCCR (the college radio station I'm part of) for a bit then going to see Raposo at Blaggard's Pub which should be a fun time again. Speaking of WCCR, we have a few events coming up which should be a sweet time. The Salsa Mambo club of CCNY is having a Halloween party in the Great Hall which should be cool, Great Hall is freaking GORGEOUS, love that place. Our DJs are providing the musicaa, yay. On November 7th we're having an "Old School B-Boy" contest. Break dancers, DJs, graffitti artists, all on top of the Marshak Hall on the tennis courts, that should be fun too...yay. Then, there’s some charity Thanksgiving event at some club down here, downtown, but I’m not sure about that, all I know is that the cover is you donate some cans of food. Eh, other than that, not much is going on with me…I think I’m gonna go lay down and read for a bit, maybe do some homework, I’m not feeling too hot.

This song has been stuck in my head, enjoy.

0 comments: