Blogger Layouts

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Me step inna di club, a dance rub a dub...

So SMC's halloween party was funnnnn while it lasted, I ended up leaving a little early cause someone was pissing me off and my friends wanted to go...oh well. I had some fun. Danced so much my legs are sore! haha it's all good though, it was a good time. Looking forward to next year's halloween party. =] Don't really have many pictures from the party, but that's okay.


Apparently WCCR has this One Love Unity fest that celebrates all cultures, and it's a party, and I'm kinda excited for that cause this time I'll get to be part of it. =] It's in April though, so far, but def something like look forward to.

I'm pretty tired. I read half of Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston today for World Humanities. I hate that class, but I will admit this is so far the better of the 8 books we have to read this semster. The first four were not good at all. I actually just got done watching the ABC movie version of it starring Halle Berry. It was pretty good I suppose. I'll use that just in case I don't really feel like finishing the book, but it's not that bad at all.

Class all day tomorrow and I should go to sleep, but I think I'll make some tea and watch a movie. Ciao.


Here's a song. It's the first one I remember dancing to Friday night. I have no clue what the other ones were =] I was a bit intoxicated.


0 comments: