Blogger Layouts

Friday, October 24, 2008

Rock and roll hey, don't you know baby...

Salsa Mambo's Halloween party is tonightttt, woohoo. I'm ready to party. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is actually getting everyone together cause people are usually late or not ready and blah blah blah, but we'll see how we pull this off.
Ugh I'm starvingggg I just bought some pasta and now I'm waiting for the water to boil, which it should hurry because I actually should be getting ready right now. This should be fun, hopefully...we'll see. I'll update tomorrow sometime.

Blahh I have to start my psych paper that is due Monday, good luck to me. ha.

Let's see, nothing much has been up, hung out with Tina, Mike, and Mark last weekend that was fun. We played this drinking game, kind of like "I Declare War" but instead, whoever threw down the lowest card had to take a shot of vodka or rum and whoever threw down a joker, everyone else had to take a shot. It was fun. The pictures around the post are from that night, it's not all of them, but the ones I like.

Ugh [rant] I somehow gained my freshman 15, fuck you weight. I think I know why though, because since I barely eat regular food anymore I have to rely on the venting machine crap and that's all horrible stuff....blahh... [/rant]

So random, but I've been having such weird pregnancy dreams. Like I think four in total and I don't even get itttt. The first three were a while ago. The first was, I was at a Raposo show and I was in the bathroom looking at my belly in the mirror and my belly button kept popping out? And like some friends were like "You're pregnant" and I was like "...WHAT?" and someone said something about how when they were pregnant their belly button popped out...strange. The second, apparently I lived in like a Target or Walgreens or something and my room was this HUGE aisle of pregnancy tests and I kept taking them (I don't know how I managed to pee so much) and they all had big bold red plus signs on them and I was running all through the store screaming. The third dream, I was actually trying to breast feed a baby?!...yeah...if you're thinking 'wtf?'..I thought so too. And the final one was like two nights ago, I could actually feel my uterus like getting bigger and my abdomen started to stick out and I could feel something moving inside me, such freaky shit. I wonder what they mean??

Anyway, I'm gonna go check to see if this water is boiling. Ciao!

Here's some ear candy, I heard this song a few times today and it's stuck in my head.



0 comments: